Sales history is, predominately available in interactive browse displays. The data can be query filtered, totaled, and exception printed and/or exported.
The Browse and Query Filter – an example; it applies throughout Xsis
- Activities initiated from a browse displaying those activities rather than a flat update/enquiry screen with a lookup button.
- See all of the order-action as it happens
- For the home branch and/or all branch locations
- Search-locators by order, account, customer order-number or due date
- Respond to customer enquires without having to leave the sales order browse
A trigger event is a system transaction that alerts us to a pre-defined situation. For example
- A purchase order delivery but one or more lines are not delivered. The receipt of goods on a purchase order triggers a non-delivered-goods event if some goods
- are not delivered. Action: Send an email to the designated employees. Contact the customer.
- The first time a customer buys in a product group. The sales order/invoice is the trigger event. Send an email to the designated employees
- Inform the sales rep
- Inform marketing department for customer follow up
- Distribute safety documentation with hazardous products
If an event does not occur then there is no trigger to initiate a communication. These occurrences are managed by a manual procedure: manually initiated Review