Confirming settings and other procedural matters:
- Feature setting 78 (record 1) enables fields with auto-set toggling between standard quantity and alt quantity
- = 1 will look to the buy-thickness field (stock master) for the conversion factor
- = 2 will look to the sell weight field
- Feature setting 107 (record 1) =1 will populate cost from FOB/FC cost field and vice-versa. The cost toggle also takes into account
- any alt unit/qty conversion
- FRB should use an Alt/Qty form
- There is a special function setting for formulas so they can correctly toggle when selecting foreign currency print.
- Alt Qty uses the FOB/Fc cost field but it may or may not be a foreign cost. FRB determines this.
- Eg =AvSell(PMOD:Order,PMOD:Seq,'2',Fcur,0,FormType).
- This applies to all calc fields as well.